VERY cool Scala web application
This is a REALLY exciting opportunity, with a lot to offer. I’m doing an exclusive, retained search on this and can definitely get your resume in front of these folks for immediate consideration. Please contact me ASAP if you’re interested.
- Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer to join a very small team building a brand-new software product: a cloud-based threat detection platform that uses cutting-edge AI, machine learning and data analytics techniques to dramatically improve physical security (think thwarting terrorist threats at airports, stadiums, large public gatherings etc etc). Your work here is going to be a meaningful mission. You will be saving lives and preventing disasters!
- Using very cool technologies: functional programming with Scala / Play; microservices architecture; MongoDB; AWS (EC2, Kinesis, Redshift, Docker containers); building on bleeding-edge developments in AI and machine learning.
- Initial software team is currently only two people, but is going to start growing. Join early and have a big impact on product evolution. You will get to wear lots of hats and get into many parts of this very complex software system.
- Get some equity. They’ve got the usual top-tier VC investors, PLUS investment from one of the world’s leading tech entrepreneurs. You can share in the potential success.
- Easy commute. They’re in Waltham, very accessible from all suburbs, PLUS there’s a shuttle bus that runs from Alewife right to their door, so it’s also T ACCESSIBLE from Red Line.
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- You MUST be a US Citizen
- Ideal target experience range is 4-5 years, but they’ll definitely consider more junior or senior for the right person
Email me > phil <at> oculussearch.com